Tuesday, November 25, 2008

D&D and the Nephew

I play a lot of Dungeons and Dragons and I recently introduced my nephew to the game when I ran a demonstration of the new 4th edition for some friends of mine. I regularly run a custom Eberron game, which is full. In addition to that, I play in a 4th edition game, a 3.5e Forgotten Realms game and I have started dipping my toes in the RPGA.

My nephew just called me and asked if he could come to future games--he's been bitten by the gaming bug. My Eberron game is full, so I didn't present that as an option for him and it isn't my place to invite him to the Forgotten Realms or 4th edition games; so I explained the RPGA and that there were kids his age that also played there.

So, if all goes well he may be tagging along with me on December 13th to the RPGA.

3 comments:

  1. I have a huge interest in playing tabletop RPGs, but no one I know shares that interest.

    Good job getting your nephew interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Baka: The session went really well. In fact, he asked for a Player's Handbook for Christmas. O.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I always love getting someone into something that they really seem to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete